Custom Designed Snapchat Geofilters
Improve your hustle Grab A Designed Snapchat filter today!
Does your business or institution use Snapchat? It’s the fastest growing mobile app among teens in the United States, passing Twitter and the very popular Instagram. In a recent PiperJaffray survey, 28 percent of teenagers consider Snapchat their preferred social network with Instagram falling just slightly behind. Statistics show that Snapchat has over 100 million daily active users, with more accounts created each day. By the way, Snapchat has over eight billion video views each day.
It’s the perfect app for short attention spans, like teenagers. Did you know the average attention span for humans is now only 8 seconds? Snapchat videos can last up to 10 seconds...
If you work in higher education marketing, that means your future students use Snapchat, which is why it makes sense to start using this popular app and connect not only prospective students, but current students and your young alumni, too.
The best part about Snapchat is the ability to create geo-filters, both community and on-demand. Community geo-filters are free whereas on-demand geo-filters will cost you money, but basic analytics are included. Still not exactly sure what a geo-filter can do? Think of it as a digital sticker or badge you can add to each snap you take with most only available is specific geolocations. It’s also a form of marketing based on your locale or region where segmented audiences can be reached. Snapchat users are able to share your logo or event info without having any contact or interference from the sponsor or brand.
Once you pay for this order we will contact you with the email on file.
Please allow 24-72 hours for your order to be completed.
Geo filters most common uses:
Geofilter Submission Guidelines
Geofilters are location based overlays that users can apply to their Snaps. Now Snapchatters, artists and designers around the world can have their own fun and creative Geofilter artwork.
Following these guidelines will help increase the likelihood of your Geofilter being selected:
- Businesses are not currently eligible for Community Geofilters.
- Keep it local. Do not cover an entire country, state or province.
- Select a public place, neighborhood, landmark, venue or other location where people are likely to gather and send Snaps.
- All graphics used must be 100% original.
- No logos or trademarks. The only exception is that we will accept college and university logos submitted by authorized officials from those schools.
- No photographs.
- No hashtags.
- Be creative and make it visually compelling.
- Don't cover up too much of the screen.
- Make sure it's relevant to the location and something that people will want to use.
- Provide a good description, including any relevant dates.
- Files should be 1080px wide.
- Files should be under 300KB (for PNGs).